Saturday 18 March 2017, Torquay
For assistance with planning your visit to Torquay, drop into the Torquay Visitor Centre, call 1300 614 219 or go to www.torquaylife.com.au
- Open 7 days a week, 9am-5pm
- Right next door to the Australian National Surfing Museum
- Friendly, up to date, local knowledge
- Professional advice on attractions, things to see and do, restaurants, cafes and upcoming events
- Helpful assistance planning your itinerary
- Free maps and destination guides
- Extensive gift shop, including surfing and Great Ocean Road souvenirs
Accommodation and Tourist Activities
RACV Torquay Resort
Perched within the backdrop of the Torquay and Jan Juc beaches, RACV Torquay Resort is set on an expansive golf course with spectacular ocean views and direct beach access.
Offering something for all tastes, RACV Torquay Resort features a range of facilities including a family friendly Restaurant and bar, Day Spa, Indoor pool, children’s playground, conference and meeting facilities and the picture perfect location for a wedding ceremony and reception
Telephone: +61 3 5261 1600 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home to world famous Bells Beach and the birth place of iconic surf brands, Torquay is the surfing capital of Australia and the official start of the Great Ocean Road.