Recreational 204km Amy’s Epic Ride
Date: Saturday 27th April 2024
Location: Elephant Walk Reserve, Torquay
Minimum Age: 18 years at time of event
Format: Recreational Ride
Entries Close: Friday 26 April 2024 at 4pm or earlier when field limit is reached
- Event Jersey (RRP $139) Female and Male sizes available
- Event Guide + Event Mocka Sticker
- Helmet Sticker and Numbered Seat Post Sticker to Access Rider Support (Aid Stations, Mechanical Service, Access to Closed Roads where applicable, Event Medical Services, and Sag Wagon Transport if required)
Starting and finishing in Torquay, the Epic 204km Ride is for the more experienced rider. Enjoy 90km of road closures, and cycle along the largest section of the Great Ocean Road of any event.
You will start off winding your way up to Moriac, then all the way to Forrest, and down to Skenes Creek. Riders will be challenged by the Mount Sabine climb as they leave Forrest for 17.1km & +387m of climbing.
From Skenes Creek it’s stunning scenery the whole way back to Torquay along over 80km of the Great Ocean Road. This course should be on every rider’s bucket list.
Riders will be well supported by six aid stations on the course with a variety of offerings, including a salad roll at Kennet River. Once finished, enjoy some food and beverages at the Finish Village in Torquay!
|Distance||Early Bird Ends 8th Feb||Standard Ends 31 Mar||Late April 1 to April 27|
|204km Epic Ride||$205||$220||$230|
|145km Classic Ride||$168||$180||$190|
|60km Social Ride||$126||$137||$147|
- Plus Booking and Merchant Fees
- All rides include Event Jersey (RRP $139) Female and Male sizes available